The International Scientific Committee on the Analysis and Restoration of Structures of Architectural Heritage (ISCARSAH) is a technical committee of the International Council on Monuments and Sites (ICOMOS).
Objectives of ISCARSAH
- Promote international co-operation.
- Establish guidelines and/or recommendations
- Gather, study and disseminate knowledge and information.
- Organize and participate in the organization of international training programs.
- Promote cooperative work with the other scientific committees of ICOMOS.
- Provide expertise of qualified professionals and specialists.